President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has released the third batch of ministerial nominees to serve in his government.
The list of 11 nominees adds up to the previously announced 25 appointees bringing the number of nominees to 36.
The President explained during the announcement Thursday that the nominees who would be heading the new ministries would be working from the Office of the Presidency.
According to him, the new ministries would be depending on the budget earmarked for the Office of the Presidency to conduct their operations.
The nominees include:
1.Minister for Planning – Prof. Gyan Baffour (MP for Wenchi)
2.Minister of Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts – Catherine Ablema Afeku (MP for Evalue-Ajomoro-Gwira Constituency)
3.Minister of Information – Mustapha Hamid
4.Minister for Special Development Initiative – Mavis Hawa Koomson (MP for Awutu Senya East)
5.Minister of Youth and Sports – Isaac Asiamah (MP for Atwima Mponua constituency)
6. Minister of Fisheries– Elizabeth Afoley Quaye (MP for Krowor)
7. Minister of Chieftaincy and Religious Affairs – Kofi Dzamesi
8. Minister of Aviation – Cecelia Dapaah
9. Minister of Inner cities and Zongo Development- Abubakar Boniface Siddique
10. Minister of Business Development- Awal Mohammed
11. Minister for Parliamentary Affairs – Osei Kyei Mensah Bonsu (MP for Suame and Majority Leader)